Sep 23 – Sep 29 all-day
HONDURAS 2017 MISSION TRIP
SEPTEMBER 23-29, 2017
- Where are we going?
- Joconales, Santa Barbara, Honduras
- Population 3,750
- Major City nearest – San Pedro Sula
- Community is Southwest of San Pedro Sula 67 km
- Primary ethnic group – Mestizo, Spanish
- Dates of Trip
- September 23-29, 2017 (Saturday to Saturday)
- Types of Mission Work
- Infrastructure: Most of our church partners in Honduras are from a very poor context with only basic infrastructure. The churches do their best to provide space for registered children, but they need all the support they can receive to provide better, more appropriate spaces for the children.
- Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH): Also because of the context of poverty, WASH projects are very necessary to provide pure potable water, proper sanitation facilities and education on hygienic habits.
- Vacation Bible School: Depending on the skills of the US Short Term Trip Team, either a sports or crafts (or combo) focus can be determined.
- Cost Breakdown
- Approximately $2,500 – This cost will be reduced by the fundraising efforts of the group going.
- If you cannot be a part of the GO TEAM and would like to be a part of the STAY TEAM (Prayer Partners and Donations), please contact Lee Gambrell at 770-975-4595 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to filtered calendar